Living Faith Ministry News & Announcements for the week of July 31, 2011
Happy Birthday! To our Living Faith Family: JaVontea ValleyGreen, Chase Hampton, Dyelan Hampton, Michael Jones, & Lauren Mitchell, Johnathen dela Torre. May God continue to bless you and keep you! Special Birthday Celebration held in your honor today immediately after service.
Living Faith BOL Food Pantry – Assorted Food Products Distribution Today Immediately Following Worship Service in the Lower Level Fellowship Hall. See Sis. Jean Roberts, CEO, for instructions on completion of forms and protocols.
- Next Week -Part Four of Seven-Week Sermon Series on the “Life of the Old Testament Prophet Elijah”.
- Weekly Golf Outing\Picnic Planning Committee Meetings Now in Progress – Next Meeting, Monday, Aug 1, 6:00 PM @ 325 Illinois Blvd., Hoffman Estates, IL. One week remaining for Golf Outing Registration and Raffle Prizes!
- Week Three of Eight-Week Bible Institute Series, “Journey Through the Scriptures”, Wed, Aug 3, 2011, 7 pm. All are welcome to join us.
- Monthly Luna May Picart Nursing Home Saturday, Aug 6 Visitations are Cancelled. Friendship Village Nursing Home Visitation, Sunday, Aug 7, 2:30 PM. All are invited.
- International Martial Arts, Kung Fu Championship Planning Committee Meeting, Saturday, Aug 6, @ 4:00PM, YU’s Restaurant, 200 E. Golf Road, Schaumburg, Illinois.
- Weekly Golf Outing\Picnic Planning Committee Meeting, Monday, Aug 8, 6:00 PM @ Highland Woods, 2775 North Ela Road, Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
- Wednesday, September 14, 2011, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm, Northwest Prayer & Healing Service-Postponed until further notice.
Immediately following service in the Fellowship Hall
Saturday, August 13, 2011, 10 am, 6th Annual Golf Outing Fundraiser
Highland Woods Golf Course, 2775 N. Ela Rd, Hoffman Estates, IL.
Sunday, August 21, 2011, 11:30 am, Baptism Service for A.J. Tatum
325 Illinois Blvd., Hoffman Estates, IL.
Saturday, August 27, 2011, 10 am – 4:00 pm, 11th Annual Family Festival Picnic
Ned Brown Forest Preserve, Grove 28, Schaumburg, IL.
Sunday, Oct 16, 11:30 am, “Celebrate Eleven”
Living Faith’s 11th Anniversary, Pastor & First Lady Appreciation & Family & Friends Day
(See Elder Mother Luna Picart(Chair.) or Sis. Eleanor Parker (Co-Chair.) to volunteer)
Saturday, October 22, 7:30 AM-9:00 PM & Sunday, Oct 23, 2011, 7:00AM-4:00 PM
1st Annual Kung Fu Tournament, Sponsored by LFCWC & United Martial Arts Institute
Harper College, 1200 W. Algonquin Road, Palatine IL.