Ministry News & Announcements Week of May 22, 2011
Living Faith Ministry News & Announcements For the Week of May 22, 2011
- BOE Meeting Today Immediately After Service, Pastor’s Office.
- Three Week New Members Class Began Today, 10:00 am, Pastor Teaching. All new members are required to attend. Elder Mother Luna Picart is teaching the Adult Sunday School Class in his stead.
- Don’t’ Miss Youth Sunday, May 29, Sis. Ashley Norris preaching, 11:30 AM Worship Service. Invite family and friends.
- Living Faith BOL Food Pantry – Limited Food Distribution. Please call Sis. Joyce Savage, COO or Pastor Bullock @ 847.708.1597 to schedule appointment for pick up, Sundays 2pm 3PM. Location: 325 Illinois Blvd., Hoffman Estates, IL 60169. Perishables Must Go!
- BiWeekly Golf Outing\Picnic\Martial Arts Tournament Planning Committee Meetings Now in Progress – Next Meeting, Tuesday, May 31, 6:00 PM @ Highland Woods, 2775 North Ela Road, Hoffman Estates, Illinois. Volunteers needed.
- Week Five of New Bible Institute Series on “Street Witnessing, Evangelism and Church Growth”, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 @ 7 pm. Location: 325 Illinois Blvd, Hoffman Estates, IL. Come on out and join us in this exciting and powerful study!! Blessings await you!!
immediately following service in the Fellowship Hall.
Sunday, Jun 12, 2011, 5 pm, LFCWC Officers Installation Service 325 Illinois Blvd., HE, IL
Saturday, Jun 18, 2011, 11 am, Official Baptism Service – Progressive Baptist, 305 Ann Street, Elgin IL.
Sunday, Jun 19, 2011, Worship Service Father’s DayTributes. See Dr. Bullock for more info.
Volunteers needed for the Following Events – Call 847.382.1830 today.
Saturday, August 13, 2011, 10 am, 6th Annual Golf Outing Fundraiser
Highland Woods Golf Course, 2775 N. Ela Rd, Hoffman Estates, IL.
Saturday, August 27, 2011, 10 am – 4:00 pm, 11th Annual Family Festival Picnic
Ned Brown Forest Preserve, Grove 28, Schaumburg, IL.
Saturday, October 22, 7:30 AM-9:00 PM & Sunday, Oct 23, 2011, 7:00AM-4:00 PM
International Martial Arts Tournament
Sponsored by LFCWC and United Martial Arts Institute
Harper College, 1200 W. Algonquin Road, Palatine IL.